The Lawrence/Methuen Community Coalition has been helping families, improving neighborhoods, and creating community in the City of Lawrence and surrounding municipalities, since 1995.
About the Lawrence / Methuen Community Coalition
Who We Are
Founded in 1995, the Lawrence/Methuen Community Coalition (LMCC) is a coalition of residents and agencies who come together to share information, support and resources for families in Greater Lawrence. LMCC is part of the Department of Children and Families’ Community Connections program and is one of 22 other Community Connections Coalitions throughout the state that strengthen and support some of the state’s most at-risk neighborhoods.
LMCC Works to Build a Stronger, Healthier Community By:
- Supporting Individual Family Needs
- Providing Prevention and Education to Youth & Families
- Increasing Awareness of & Connection to Services
- Promoting Positive/Healthy Choices for Youth
- Developing Partnerships & Collaborations