As we grapple with the health, economic and societal impacts of the COVID-19 crisis, Family Services is committed to continuing to support the community in creative and impactful ways. To that end, we have implemented a host of new programming and have modified existing programs to maintain social distance while still connecting with people on a personal level.
We are working with our partners throughout northeastern Massachusetts to collaborate on services and coordinate our response. For a full list of services available in the Greater Lawrence community, please visit: WeAreLawrence.org/coronavirus
NEW: Family Services is pleased to offer: Coping in the Time of COVID a closed group that will provide emotional support over 8 consecutive weeks, facilitated by a trained counselor, for those who are experiencing loss.
- Begins the week of March 1, 2021
- English and Spanish groups
- Eight (8) consecutive weeks 5:00—6:00 P.M.
- Held virtually (via Zoom)
- Learn effective coping skills
- Gain support from others going through similar experiences
- Understand the grieving process
- Have an opportunity to memorialize and honor what you have lost.
- Participants will be provided with a special “care package” prior to first session.
- For more information, complete the form below.
“Coping in the Time of COVID” Group Registration
- Back to School (Recorded October 8, 2020)
- Back to School (Recorded August 25, 2020)
- Virtual Child Welfare Screening (Recorded June 24, 2020)
- Self-Care (Recorded April 7, 2020)
- Parenting in a Pandemic (Recorded April 28, 2020)
- Crianza de los hijos durante una pandemia (Recorded April 29, 2020
Please continue to visit this page for updates on our operations and programming as we navigate our way through these unprecedented times.