Stand & Deliver – Delivers Quality Content
The most impactful piece of our Stand & Deliver program is the weekly one-on-one mentoring students receive from the mentors who work at our corporate partner companies. Although conducted virtually for now, the advice and encouragement these students receive help them believe in themselves and their futures.
Since the onset of the pandemic, Stand & Deliver partners produce monthly webinars topics including: College Information & Admissions, Financial Aid, Money Management, College Panel, and the first annual High School Panel to help our 8th grade students transition to high school! Click here for more information.
Thanks to the following individuals for sharing their wisdom and sage advice:
- Merrimack College Assistant Director of Admissions, and former Stand & Deliver alum, Dauri Torres
- Northern Essex Community College Admissions Coordinator Thomas Ortiz
- GLTS Guidance Counselor, Mr. Chris “CP” Plourde
- UMass Lowell Assistant Director of Study Abroad & Financial Aid, Tonya Brito
- Stand & Deliver Raytheon mentor, Arie
- College Panel Participants and S&D alum: Keiddy, Javier, Manases, and Jennifer
We are so grateful for our corporate partners: Raytheon, New Balance, Schneider Electric, and Pfizer for their help and support of this program!
Here are a few pictures from our Fall series: