Family & Community Resource Center
About the Family & Community Resource Center
Family Services of the Merrimack Valley has partnered with the Department of Children and Families to provide the Family & Community Resource Center to help families raise children in healthy, stable homes. All services are free and open to all families in Essex County.
The Family & Community Resource Center is located at One Union Street in Lawrence (located behind the Essex Art Center, adjacent to Union Crossing. Please Note: Use 60 Island St. on GPS to locate our entrance).
- Assessment and family support planning.
- Peer-to-peer support groups for youth, grandparents raising grandchildren, and “Parents Helping Parents”.
- Life skills workshops for youth, parents and families, such as bullying prevention, financial literacy and behavior management.
- Cultural, social, recreational, and community service activities, including holiday gatherings, bingo nights, and National Night Out.
- Information and referral services.
- English as a Second Language classes.
Lisette Cid, Director
978.975.8800 x 102